Monday, August 28, 2006

work and work whole day:

Today was a really busy day. Out from my room since morning 10:00 and now entering at 1:00 am. well, yesterday night I passed through a big breaking phase. Well, but then always work makes me forget all pains. So, was really good day for me working all the time. Infact, working like this gives me a lot of satisfaction. It always makes me feel that i did something worthful in the day and did't waste it. Well, the best part of the work was in the eveing.In our homework problem, we were given security protocols to attack which is a really exciting task for me. I love brain-storming work rather then do-as-directed kind of work.

In the morning it was installation of globus andthen security and did't even realize how the day went. but at the end of the day happy for efficiently utilizing my time.Moreover, it's a good sign of me comming back to my regular routine.

I would like to make a statement here. "Work is the best medicine to come out of difficult emotional breakdowns".

No comments: