Saturday, August 26, 2006

On the verge comming out of difficult phase:

Life is really unpredictable, and just the lesson is you need to move along.There are times when things and situations seem to be steady but well sudden turns makes you spell bound.
There is no one to complain to about it, and moreover there is no point in complaining.

I was so confused about what to do next.This is my second last semester, and the last one will be training. Now, it's a high time to decide.I have already got a job, but was still in a dilema whether to go for it or not. According to my dad, 1 yr of job experience and then M.B.A. would be a better choice. Acoording to my mamma, going for M.B.A. straight away will be more preferable.Oh! god I m so confused. But evaluating the current situation, I am not at all in the state right now to give the C.A.T. this time.I am so not prepared.So, well the decision is not that difficult as would go for C.A.T. next year.

I had lost focus since few weeks. The situations had got me diverted from my C.A.T. prep.Suffered from emotional breakdowns a lot, feeling lonely, feeling home-sick etc...Was't able to concentrate much in my work. Well, being quite a senti girl, relationsips have a lot of importance to me. Any changes in it affects my mindset a lot. Though by observing me from a distance won't make one even have a glimpse of the depressing state I pass through, but deep within my heart i m really sad and have been broken. I try to remain normal each day and hide my sorrows but it becomes really difficult at times. At the end of each day end up in breaking down by that incident. But, surely I am in improved conditions then few days back.Thanks a lot to my friends who try to keep me busy by forcefully involving in the discussions and try to crack silliest joke for just a smile on my face. On top of all this the best part is the suggestions they give me to come out of this stage.Well, I have almost reached quite nearer to the end of this situation with higher moralistic approach on positive side and the whole hearted support of friends.
Now, when I think of the past few weeks, I feel so annoyed by myself by just wasting out my time like this on things for which we can not change. Well, my biggest weakness is i am very emotionally bound. That is why I generally try take a lot of time to get attached with people but then when I get close to them I give my 100% in it. I need to improve my this weakness. I am so dumb at times getting out of focus for some reasons which are not in my hands to change.This is a kinda loss as I lost my few weeks which were really important.The importance of those weeks I realise now, as i have already missed the time for giving my C.A.T. this year. Well, but still god has left an option out for me.

I hope from this lesson of life I will try to be careful with myself. Good lesson from life. I feel complaining that 'why this happened to me? why i was chosen to suffer like this?'. But then it is like complains are of no use. No changes in the situations. It's much better to come out and get myself engaged in work and keep myself busy with it to forget about it.It's easy to say but difficult to execute. Yeah, difficult but not impossible. Now, no more complaining. Just taking positive outcome of it. I should take it as a lesson of life, pointer to weakness and trigger to make me learn to come out of the situations fast and move along with time. Well, the best thing happened in all odds was, I took 3 courses instead of my 2 electives just to keep myself busy,as once i work nothing in the world can create impact on me. So, it will add a great amount of knowledge of 'Data Mining' which to me is an important field for me as my dream is to become manager. And when computers can predict market trens and few dicision making factors is a lot of more helpful task. My classmates consider me stupid taking all the 3 subjects but somehow i don't feel that i have done a mistake. Everytime I attend the class and there is a discussion about the subjects I feel happy from inside as i am able to contribute on all the things . Just a little bit of more time devotion required, which is not so problematic as I do waste quite a lot of time here and there.

"Whatever happens happens for good", just thinking that I have changed my apporoach. I have to move on and that to with a smile and not guilt or with sadness due to the incident. I have to fight and cross many milestones like these. God Bless Me.

No comments: