Saturday, September 09, 2006

Discovering Peace:

Today, after many days i went to a temple which is almost 5 and 1/2 km from my institute. Such a beutiful place. It is on the bank of sabarmati and has a crystal shivling.
Found the place really peaceful as well as beautiful. I needed this kind of break from my daily routine. Sometimes I feel so much lucky to be in such a beautiful campus, but pity my lifestlye here which does not give place to some time slot in which i can enjoy the beauty of such a pretty campus.

Two days before i got my first job's offer letter. We are 29 students from the class placed in the same company.Everybody was excited to get the letter, but i did't feel that happiness. At night in the bed i was thinking on this issue. Why i did't feel happy about my first job? Infact, it's an excellent company with a good pay and nice working evironment, but then still why i was not feeling that happiness which all my peers felt. May be this is not what i wanted, and actually that's true. I wanted to do my M.B.A. and not job right now. But, due to few factors it is postponed by 1 year. Another reson for not being happy was the kind of work which i will have to do. Actually, I am good at programming but i don't like it. I want to go on the management and designing side. But, for start this is too much to expect. I feel really confused and loaded by this issue upto certain extent.

Well, but after visiting the temple, i kind of feel bit light from inside. Something inside me is ensuring me that I will deal out with everything and will successfully reach to my destined target. I think such kind of visits are neccesary for me as i don't know what but something really boosts up my moral after such visits.

The feeling inside me right now is like:

"One is not alone, there is always some unkown strong power that guides you in tough and confusing times."

No comments: