Monday, May 26, 2008

Life-Partner

I know a wierd post for my character right? well, this has been a troubling topic for me also since 2-3 months. As my all friends are geting engaged and married one-by-one, I have kind of no chance to escape at all. I feel this is one of the biggest gamble one plays in their whole life.

Now, when i have started to give a thought for this a little bit(oops not little bit but lots) i am in a dilema.

I don't know what kind of a guy i would want as my life partner . I feel scared of marriage. What if my choice turns out to be a total disaster? What if my first mistake would be repeated? what if someone is just pretending at first and he turns out to be a big surprising character? Or what if it turns out to be incompatible match? What if What if ....................?

Ahhhhhhhhh So many what if's............ This is actually a big problem in the arrange marriages. And love marriage is out of my reach as I don't think that after 1 mistake I should take the risk for another.

If any body can help me out in this matter then your suggestions are very much appreciated.

6 comments:

Srivatsa Kondapalli said...

You never told us (i.e. in blog) about your 1st mistake?? :o

Moreover, "What if" the person is much more better than you expected him to be? Ever thought of such kind of "What ifs"?? I guess NO...That's why you are in this kind of a dilemma...

Moreover, there is no relation between arranged and love marriages...i will show you lots of cases where love marriages have ended in disasters...it's NOT like you ll always be happy only if you love and then marry, and not happy if you first marry and then love...

Puja said...

first of all I like to tell u one thing ,there is always a time predefined for each thing to be happened.So just because ur friends are getting married , u r worry about ur personal life ,thats not good. And there is nothing to think over like what happend if i'll do this , what happed if i'll do that . Every one has some image of his/her to be but dont expect everything must be there as it is.. may be manytimes u will find that something which u wanted in ur to be is not present but try to find out what else good thing is there which u never thought about. and try to find out that even do u have all the qualities that ur to be has imagined??? most of the time u will find the answer "no"... So just take it easy and both together can try to understand each other's thought rather than feeling them guilty about what they dont have.No one is perfac in this world so dont expect ur MR.X would have all the qualities u think as it is... so dont think much about it... and be happy and make others happy too !!!

Rahul Nair said...

I didnt know u blogged.. :)

But you know one thing. A relations fate is not decided before it self.
Its the choices of the people involved which makes it a success or a disaster.
Aint I right?

AmiDA said...

you will know when you run into mr. right :)

Dorothi said...

Hi.......you and I SHARE the same blog Title"Roses and Thorns"........and after reading your blog it seems we even think the same way....There is no escape from what ifs ....

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine cod phentermine mg - buy phentermine forum 2011