Saturday, January 31, 2009



I was asked to write this tag by Chandan. After the release of that song “Emosional Aatyachar”, people have started practicing it religiously. :P

Well, then here goes “who wants to become millionaire?” Q&A :D


1)What is your occupation?

Boring Software Engineering. :(

2)What colour are your socks now?
I am not wearing any socks right now, but my all socks are in white color.

3)What are you listening to now?
In literal now terms “nothing” but now a days
a) “Mahi Mahi” - RAAZ
b) “Soniyo” - RAAZ
c) “Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye” – Old song
d) Few of my friends and other people always opposing me. ;)

4)What was the last thing you ate?
JUNK FOOD called snacks in general terms. ;)

5)Can you drive a stick shift?
Have never tried so can’t answer “CAN” part, but may be yes

6)Last person you spoke to on phone?
Airtel Customer Care Executive. :P

7)Do you like the person who sent you this?
No Comments because it’s not my personality to dishearten people.. ;)

8)How old are you today?
It’s is a bad etiquette to ask about “girl’s age” but my age is 24 YRS in common terms but maturity is of may be 18-19 YR girl :P

9)What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Tom & Jerry’s “who win’s” SPORT. ;) (I LOVE IT :P)

10)What are your favourite drinks?
Nice Strong TEA. (I partly survive on that :P)

11)Have you ever dyed your hair ?
Nah. :D

12)Favourite food?
a) Home-made.
b) Mexican
c) Gujarati dishes
d) Bisi belle bath, Rava Idli, Dosa
e) Chocolates & Ice-creams
f) Itallian
g) Punjabi
h) Chinese
m) Continental
n) Chats & Pani Puri
Basically, I love any food that tastes yummy (only filter is, it should be veg)

13)Last movie watched?
Raaz

14)Favourite day of the year?
Today :)

15)How do you vent out your anger?
a) Talking it out to close people
b) Staying with myself for sometime.
c) The best way which I love is to start cursing (using abusive language) when I discuss with
krupa (my partner in Rhyme and crime)

16)Favourite toy as a child?
GUN :D

17)Favourite season?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Season – 8)
:)
Ohh!! I realized that this was a question regarding natural seasons.
Well I love winters. :)

18)Do you want your friends to email you?
Yes. Of course, else I would kill them if they stop it. :P

19)When was the last time you cried?
a) When I had read Rahul’s Post of “Final Good Bye”.
b) Before that when I saw “Sorry Bhai”
c) And before that when I saw “GAJINI”

20)What is on the floor of your closet?
A well arranged set of empty boxes of different items, a bag pack wrapped in the polyethylene and a small suitcase which has my winter clothes.

21)Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Krupa.
:D and will stay forever :P

22)What did you do last night?
a) chatting
b) talking
c) reading
d) listening music
e) sleeping :)

23)What are you most afraid of?
a) DOGS and GHOSTS :(
b) Fear of creating the distance among me and my close ones :(

24)Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
None

25)Favourite dog breed?
I hope by now you might have realized that I can’t answer this question as it is very contradicting to my one of the opinions.

26)Favorite day of the week?
Saturday (I can enjoy it as a holiday as well as I don’t have to worry that I have to go to office next day) :D

27)How many states have you lived in?
All ;)

28)Diamond or pearl?
Diamond = TRUE
Pearl = TRUE
Diamond OR Pearl => TRUE OR TRUE => TRUE => BOTH :D

29)What is your wish for this new year?
a) I should learn patient
b) I should learn Salsa
c) Work towards working out :)
d) Be less stiff
e) To do something extra other than office work.

30)New year resolutions?
a) Stop eating out (in-short learn cooking ;))
b) Not to be rude
c) Be patient
d) Expense maintenance sheet
e) Manage my finance in optimal way
f) Not to tease on not straight stuff
g) Start to be up-to date with the latest technologies like I was, in college.

I have answered all honestly except quest no: 7 & 16 :P

3 comments:

Rahul Nair said...

so u lied on no 6.. or didnt want to write... ???

And u went to see Raaz without us.. grrrr.. [ smoke coming out of ears ]

Srivatsa Kondapalli said...

I dont know about 17, but I knew that about 6 the very moment i read it... ;)

Manjunath RG said...

Hmmm... question num 6..!! i knew it was a lie..!! ;)