Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WORK-LIFE

Oh my GOD!!! It has been like an year since I have blogged. I used to do it frequently when I was in college. Since I started my work-life, I have left many of my good habbits. When I was in my college, I used to have so varied kind of activities. I used to regularly read newspapers, some or the other book other then academics, emails to relatives and friends, long walk at night, sitting at my college pond and enjoy the natural beauty, discussing intresting topics with friends, movies, blogging, playing pranks etc... I used to be one of the most naughty girl of my class. I was so talkative. I was actually nick-named as 'Khapat" by my friends for talking with so many people for so long. I was always happy. Life was so light, just like I had nothing to worry except my study part which I, as usual used to do it a last day(more precise moment). Things seemed so nice and on place. Had every thing which I could ever ask for. Never was aware of the life's tough part. I always used to think that every moment with a smile can take away all the difficulties one have. I used to think that good education, dedication and job can solve all the difficult portions of life. That is why I made sure that I put enough effort to have them so that I can live a happy life.



All were fantasies, WORK-LIFE is what I now want to come out of. It gave me money, good oppotunity for my career, lifestyle etc. But I feel so lonely at this point of time. I have money to travel home and visit my parents but no leave approvals. I have all facilities to cook good food and eat but always lack of time and energy drives me back to have that outside food which I personally dont like. I don't get time and state of mind to write such posts which gives me internal satisfaction. I don't follow any news. I used to be a person who used to be least bothered about deadlines and used to advice others that life is for enjoying, "Do your best and never think of deadlines", but now I worry so much about deadlines. I always used to be bindaas but now i am totally opposite of it. I used to laugh a lot and was not able to keep mum for a second but now I keep silence for a long time. I used to be a very confident girl but now I feel helpless. I used to be the first one to plan group outings and now I step back whenever outing word comes.

I hope that i will be able rediscover myself in this so very demanding corporate.

3 comments:

RBD said...

Hey,

Just chanced up on your blog...reads and looks interesting...will come back to read full :)

Keep it up...all the best :)

RBD said...

Hi,

Yesterday just had a glanced at your profile and your post titles.

Don't worry, you will rediscover yourself soon. May be the child within you has gone to sleep. Just shake up and wake up that child within and your life will be the way it was.

There may be reasons or circumstances that may have made the child sleep...but its totally in your hands to awake the child...it can be now...tomorrow...next week...next month...but I am sure you will do it and do it soon. Bcoz no matter how hard we try our basic nature will never change.

Enjoy :)

SquardX said...

[;-)]