Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Strange Feelings:

This is a bit weird post but thought of putting into words what is going right now in my mind.Well, don't know what has happened to me since two days, especially after weekend of re-union.I am feeling right now lost..Everything is right at it's own place where it is supposed to be except me mind. I don't know what I am searching for or looking for. Everything is right yet seems wrong.

I don't know how to cope up with this situation.Actually, I want to go back to my graduation days and college.I know that is not possible. I just want to say with all of my those friends and also want my best friend krupa to be with me forever, which seems next to impossible. I feel like why everybody has to part ?why can't people be in a situation like they want to be? why time does not remain same as it was in my last college? Why we get just 2 days to meet? why few of them can't make it to reunion?

I know all these questions seem meaningless as we can't change the nature and destiny.but this is what I am feeling right now.I am more
successful at this stage. I have more comfortable arrangements at this point of life. I have more freedom , exposure, opportunity, friends etc. right now. But, still I right now feel like I don't want all these. I just want my that old life. I want to change my destiny. It is me only who says 'Whatever happens happens for good' , but right now I am not able to accept this fact.

Well, I hope to come out of these Blues as soon as possible to get back to routine.

No comments: