Sunday, February 11, 2007

Show me the way:

Today I was looking at the Black sky,
Felt like moon had became a spy,
Reading my mind and smiling at my thoughts.

Days back there was a girl,
with high aim and firm vision,
confident about her plans to reach her goals.

Every step towards the destination,
Perfectly organized effort,
In right amount and direction were her work associations.

Sincere effort reduced the distance,
Bringing energy and surety,
that she can definitely make through all odds.

Today she is getting skeptic,
Not about her ability,
but about making headway to destination.

People convinced her,
That destination will be achieved,
But with leaving her there alone losing precious valuable moments of life.

Oh! Lord show the way,
Your child is so confused,
and trusts you blindly for her good destiny that you have written.

Give her some hints,
make her clear,
what should she do?
Oh! Lord what shall I do?

3 comments:

Puja said...

Hi Bhumli..Nice Work dear, a very nice and true poem ..keep it up...

AmiDA said...

if this was to express your confusion, you need a break :) take a deep breath and smile at the blue sky and you will have all the answers :)

Bhumika Patel said...

hmmm....I did it but I felt nice but did't remove my confusion.

Sometimes,i hate chosing things.I fell like why can't I have all the options which would no longer remain options..:(

Well, I think I just need a bit time to sort out +ves and -ves of both options and see to it..

But thank you for your suggestion ami..It helped me a bit to feel good. :)