Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Re-Union of Graduation Friends

This weekend I had been to Vidhya Nagar, a place where I had done my graduation.It was a marriage of my classmate.Well, to be truthful the marriage was just an excuse the correct reason was to meet my old friends. The wedding was good. We enjoyed it but I enjoyed more meeting my friends.

Believe me!! Meeting old friends is really one of the best things which can happen.I didn't realize how 2 days went away. Talking, watching movie, eating out, making fun etc. . . But after meeting them around 1 and 1/2 years found many changes in all of them. They all had matured a lot. They had become more serious towards life and everyone of them had a specific goals this time and they are also working hard on it. I was happy to see them like that.

I didn't feel like leaving that place after 2 days. I was just thinking why time can't stay just like this. But as the time goes on so should we. But well, had really good memories. I hope to meet them in future too. Sometimes we get so much busy in life that we miss these few little moments which showers happiness on us. Well, from my end Words had came out from my heart
"Friends Forever"

No comments: